How to set up a TOTALLY UNIQUE and COMPLETELY AUTOMATED online business

Some are using this unusual enterprise to earn an extra $500 or $1000 a month part-time. Others average a high five-figure monthly income full time. That's month in, month out. The wrinkled million dollar note replica shown here is not just for effects but represents actual cash value for the few who have now been in this business 8 or 9 years and are earning over a million dollars a year! And this business offers residual earnings which keep increasing your income every year. I've been rich, and I've been dirt poor...but, let's face it, that's a lot of money!

But this is not an absurd promise of overnight success. This is not some non-sense claim of earning "$100,000 by next week." But think about it - if you can learn the little-known techniques of Internet marketing science (as you can with this program), you can rank in the same high-income bracket with other Internet marketing tycoons! The difference is know-how.

The company providing you support is not some fly-by-night up-start or new-start. You've known about this major U.S. company all your life, regardless of your age. You just didn't know it now offers a revolutionary new online program for generating income. It's nice to know you have strong financial support behind you.

If you really want to know all about this business, my job is to describe it in full detail. This Letter is totally unlike the junk that pervades the Internet, yet it is long and boring to the casual reader. Don't even bother reading this Letter if you're the typical hop-and-jump surfer who flits around the Net in pursuit of illusive fantasy. Skip it completely if you are not interested in discovering a genuine business opportunity. If, however, you are intent on knowing all the answers for online success, this Letter is not long enough! "Bookmark" it if you don't have time to read it now.

I'm presumptuous enough to tell you that this could be the most important online Letter you have ever read! You will especially appreciate this Letter if you've ever experienced poor health or eye-balled death in the face. You'll appreciate this Letter if anyone in your family or close to you has ever suffered with health challenges. Or, if you want to avoid spending your last years flat on your back staring at the ceiling of a nursing home. Over 1000 visitors a day read this Letter (including the curious, the newbies, and the joy-riding surfers without a serious thought who couldn't care less about good health), and more than 1% sign up for the program - one of the highest rates on the Net.

This program is popular because it works! The promise I make to you is that I'll give you all the detailed information, and if you like it...I will help you launch your own personal business risk-free, and provide a unique system to help you succeed. And if you follow the easy, step-by-step directions, you too might be earning $1000, $5000 or even $10,000 within 100 days!

Can you imagine income like this from health products? That's like buying a few acres along with a tractor, and getting rich from farming broccoli or turnip greens! But EVERY DAY 139,000 people die prematurely, so buying these health products is a choice which makes sense to many who want to personally reduce the likelihood of suffering.

I'm Dr.Phil Speer, and I'll be your tour guide for examining this fascinating Money Machine. And if this exciting venture appeals to you, I'll be your coach in helping you set up an Automated Internet System to churn out immediate part-time income.

I'm not a M.D., but a Ph.D. who has spent the past 40 years in offline marketing and the past eight years in Internet Marketing. I owned retail businesses on Music Row for years where over 13 million tourists annually visited Music City USA as the #1 tour bus destination in America. I served as consultant to some of Nashville's Top 100 businesses, and was even honored in a featured editorial of The Wall Street Journal. So, when I found what I believe is the ultimate all-natural, nutritional product line, I became a distributor and began applying my marketing expertise. Online commerce offers the chance to make a lot of money...IF you combine the full power of the Internet with a strong company and outstanding products.

Can this really be a viable financial opportunity?

Natural nutrition is a hot industry, and I have developed a simple and easy method for generating income by using the Internet. Using my Automated System, you can operate 10-15 hours a week from your home computer (in a bath robe, if you wish). Part-time.

The FastStart Money Machine training manual provides the crucial help you need to succeed with an Internet business. While 94% of all Internet businesses fail to produce any profit, this program offers you the chance to be among the profitable 6%!

Just as soon as you climb on-board, you'll start receiving my weekly FastStart Money Machine instructions to help you kick off your new online business. The six-month, easy-to-follow instruction manual assures the successful launching of your unique automated operation. And I'll give you my private cell phone number so you can call me anytime.

But here's your strongest assurance...

Securities analysts, Salomon Smith Barney, after evaluating the business opportunities all over the Internet, calls this "the BEST online distributor help" available (June 2000). NO OTHER INTERNET BUSINESS HAS BEEN SO DISTINGUISHED.

If you decide you want to work this online health business, the startup cost is very minimal (far less than any business I ever started). In my opinion, it's the best value on the Internet. But it's not for everyone. If last month's rent hasn't been paid yet, this is not the business for you. Like the Marines, I only look for those serious "few" who want to earn extraordinary income, and who look at this small startup cost as a significant step toward a better lifestyle.

McDonald's fast food franchises sell for over $1 million each. That's a sizable investment! But if you join the program described in this Letter, your online business will be similar to owning a franchise for the industry's largest nutritional supplier...but without paying any franchise fee or royalties! (In fact, one former McDonald's franchisee with 13 stores is now a successful leader in this company! Can you imagine just the stress-level difference???)

I once had a professor who gave me a bit of advice I've never forgotten. He said "2% of people think, 8% think they think, and 90% would rather die than have a thought." Only those among the "2%" will review all 10 pages of my Letter and qualify for this program. Our changing world has created an environment which makes everyone increasingly fearful of monumental health problems, and the "thinking 2%" are capitalizing on the need of the masses who want to prevent health problems before suffering catastrophic devastation.